Our next RDPP meeting is Monday, October 28 from 6:00 to 8:00ish at the Benson Ford Research Center at The Henry Ford in Dearborn.
- Digital Processing Archivist Brian Wilson discusses digital preservation at The Henry Ford
- Discuss the results of the workflows symposium survey
- (Go here if you are still interested in filling out the survey)
- Look at feedback from the survey
- Discuss some details and decide if we should go to the next phase of planning
- Discuss future RDPP meeting topics
- What tools would we like to look at or demo?
- Metadata for digital collections?
- Volunteers to host the next RDPP meeting?
- Tour of the Research Center
- See the linked map (PDF) and follow directions noted for the Benson Ford Research Center
- Park along Village Road and enter the BFRC lobby via the Plaza at the Village Entrance
- There will be someone in the Plaza area to help direct everyone
A special thanks to Brian Wilson and the staff at The Henry Ford for hosting this edition of RDPP!